Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Last Days with Tim

So, today was our last day watching Tim! (or at least until August)  I'm going to miss him so much!! Mary and Jake really spoiled us with him! He is just the cutest baby I've ever seen! We just love him and he's going to be so big when we see him next! So, here I've posted some pictures of Tim and a few fun videos. :) We enjoy the little guy so much! (p.s. today he wasn't feeling too well so he's not as smiley and talkative as he usually is BUT that doesn't make him any less adorable!!)















Josh holding Tim

The little guy all bundled and wrapped up!

"I'm cute and I know it!"

I LOVE this one...couldn't figure out how to flip it upright tho. My bad.

Poor little guy wasn't feeling too good. :/


See you in a few months Tiny Tim! We'll miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment