Monday, May 16, 2011

Our First Trip to the 'Wooden Park'

So a couple weeks ago Josh and I took a trip to the park! We've both seen this park on our way to Aunt Rhonda's many times.  And we have both always wanted to go and check it out! So we finally did! I packed us a lunch and we hopped in the car to drive all the way to Alpine.  Sadly, I chose the WRONG day to go to the park.  It was COLD and WINDY. And by the time we left it was snowing. lol.  But we still had fun and got some pictures! Instead of having a picnic at the park we ended up in the car in Aunt Rhonda's drive way! lol (No one was home at the time.) Our plans were a little altered and not quite as enjoyable as we had hoped, simply because of the cold and wind.  But overall we still had a good time! 


Here we are climbing fearlessly! lol


And here is my victory! lol My face reminds me of Joe here.





And here we're crossing the....bridge thingy? lol



And here is our cute final picture! :) Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment