Monday, May 16, 2011

Mothers Day

This post should have gone before the last couple ones but I just forgot! Sadly, on Mothers Day Josh had to work. (Let me just put in real quick that for our Mothers this year I made them each a personalized calendar!)  So, Hannah and I went to Aunt Rhonda's for dinner! Brianne and Brian and their kids were there! They are so cute! And hilarious, I might add.  Hannah was so cute holding baby Hogan!  I just had to take a picture! :) She looks like a natural! Dinner was delicious! And so was dessert! Mostly because of the fresh strawberries from Rhonda's garden.  The McDonald Family Reunion is coming up and for that Rhonda is putting together this craft for the girls to do! She had tons and tons of fabric cut out into circles and tons of nick nacks to decorate with. We will be make flowers accessories for our hair! Rhonda got all of her stuff out so that I could show her how I do mine and so that Hannah and I could make some!! It was so fun! I seriously could make them all day... and at the reunion I probably will! lol


Hogan :)

The accessories Rhonda has made.

Hannah got Hogan to sleep.

The ones that Hannah and I made!
Thanks for everything Rhonda! (I don't even know if she ready my blog. lol Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment