Monday, May 16, 2011

Kayla Liza Quinney JONES

On April 29th Josh's favorite cousin Kayla Quinney got married to the wonderful Bradley Jones!  They were sealed in the St. George Temple on Friday.  Aunt Lisa and Uncle Craig (Kayla's parents) were sealed in that temple so I thought that was extra special for them to be married there also! It was a beautiful sealing and had me in happy tears.  Afterwards they did some pictures.


We even got one with Lucas in there!

The beautiful St. George Temple

Debbie and Russ with a nice view of the temple and sunshine!

Josh and I waiting for the new happy couple to walk out!








Then on Saturday they had a beautiful reception in Josh's parents' backyard! ( I do believe we set that trend) It was so fun! They did fun dances and the food was amazing! They served Crepes and Italian Sodas. Josh and I were the main servers for the night at the Italian Soda stand. But I really enjoyed doing it! Overall the night was amazing and everything was great! Kayla and Brad looked sooooo happy! The whole thing reminded Josh and I of our wedding and reception. We're coming up on a year now! Crazy how time flies. Before they know it Kayla and Brad will have been married for a year! We told Kayla and Brad that still almost everyday, Josh and I will say to each other at least once, " I can't believe we're married!" The wonderfulness of it all still seems like a dream! :) Cheesy, I know. But true! I'm Shelby Lynn Bevell McDonald and now  Kayla is Kayla Liza Quinney Jones. :) 

Here are some pictures of the reception:




Russ built this REALLY cute vintage wall with frames for people to take pictures behind! It was awesome! My Father in law is SO talented! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment