Monday, May 16, 2011

Just for Fun....and for Josh's Birthday!

Saturday May14 was Joshy's birthday! he turned 24! He's SO OLD. Ha...not really.  But compared to me he is! ;)  The weekend before his birthday we went out to Town Center.  We walked around until 9:00pm and then went to eat some sushi! I crave sushi ALL the time. I don't know why! It's just so stinking amazing!We say some really neat stores! This first picture was in some Mormon store.  They had a lot of really cool paintings and pioneer stuff!
 SUSHI TIME...





I wanted to go out together the weekend BEFORE his birthday because I had planned a Surprise Birthday party for him on his actual birthday! My friend Hannah Tracy helped me shop for everything. So she helped make it extra fun! I love that girl! Our friend Ryan took Josh out to see a movie (Thor) while I got everything ready.  We were suppose to have BBQ picnic type thing but the weather turned on me! So we had to eat inside, which was still nice.  Kayla and Brad came and Brad helped me start the grill! Thank heaven's cuz Josh was worried I'd set something on fire. lol.  Brad even grilled everything for me! He was awesome! Ryan brought Josh back to the house and SURPRISE! Josh was really happy! :) I made Brazilian rice and beans with some grilled chicken and hamburger. Then for dessert we had the most delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie topped with Peanut Butter Buck Eyes! It was amazing...mouth watering. Ryan ate so much food! And he loved it all so much you could hardly talk to him because he was so engrossed with it all. lol It was pretty funny.  I was hoping a few more people would show up but Josh really likes small groups of people so it turned out for the best! I had fun doing it all for my honey! I love him so much and I'm very grateful that he was born when he was! :) Otherwise I may have never met him! I love you Josh!
The Buck Eyes

The Pie

The adorable birthday boy!



Happy Birthday, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment