Sunday, July 17, 2011

So hopefully within he next few days I will have a bunch of new posts! I have tons of pictures and things to be uploaded onto here. So keep a look out! ;)

To start...about a month ago Josh and I were craving MEAT. Like steak or ribs kind of meat. So we found a nice New York Steak at Smiths. Seared it for 5 min. on each side on high heat on the grill. Then a lower heat and cooked for about the same time on each side. It was seriously the most AMAZING steak we have EVER eaten. No joke.




YUM!!!!!

Plus here are some pictures of Josh and I with our nephew Allen...they're from the same night.


He looks like a little Elf!





2 comments:

  1. After I make you amazing burgers (I think of them as cowboy burgers in my head for some reason...), I will make you amazing steak. Jake and I found this recipe where you coat them in pepper, sear them in SUPER HOT oil for about 5 min and then cover them with this mushroom cream sauce. YUMMY!! So excited for you to come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That sounds amazing!! lol i can't wait til we can come back and we can hang out!!! The time is not passing fast enough. lol

    ReplyDelete