Wednesday, July 20, 2011

They Are Finally Married

On June 18th my brother in law Chey got married to Alix McLeod. They have waited a long time for this day so we were all happy for it to finally arrive! They were sealed in the Las Vegas Temple and also had a ring ceremony.  The ring ceremony and reception were where?? Drum roll please....The McDonald's backyard!! Yes, another wedding. I started a trend! Russ built a tent to cover the reception area. It was amazing! My Grandpa Grossman said that it reminded him of the after life..."I always imaged it to be like this. We just need some angels singing!" lol It was hilarious! (The tent was white by the way.) Anyways,  my father in law is truly amazing and I love him very much.  He worked so hard and has done so much for our weddings! I don't think I have any pictures of the reception but I do from the temple. So here ya are!



Josh and our cute nephew Allen.

The Newly Weds!



No comments:

Post a Comment