Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Date Night!

So a couple of weeks ago we went on a double date! We set our good friend Chris up with my beautiful friend Melissa! Christ unfortunely, was leaving/has left for his job in Washington D.C. so there was really no potential relationship but more just for fun! And it was sucha blast! We went to this Thai restaurant. It was SO GOOD. At least I thought so! It was also Melissa's first time haveing Thai food! So that was fun. :) I of course took pictures of all of our food. Ha.
Our delish coconut lemongrass soup.

Chris' shrimp and asparagus something.

Josh's beef something.

Mine and Melissa's Pad Thai Noodles!
Sorry, I couldn't remember the proper names for those two. lol We also had two appetizers that I failed to capture on camera. They were just so good we ate them up faster than I could snap a picture. ;)
Here are other pictures we took while at dinner.
Chris and Melissa

I think I look better in this pic but Josh looks better in the other one. lol So I posted both.


After dinner we went to dinner we went over to Chris's house and played with the Kinect. It was WAY FUN!! I want a Kinect now. Like really. I want one. Anyways, it was a fun night and we were happy to be with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment