Saturday, October 15, 2011

Rescued Kittens

A few weeks ago my friend Mary and I rescued some new born kittens from a bush in our quad. Mary had heard them crying throughout the day and never saw and Mommy with them. So, later that day we decided to rescue them! There were four of them and were probably only 3-4 days old. They still had their umbilical cords! We kept them in a box and fed them breast milk through a syringe. I was lucky and got to keep them over night! A police man picked them up the next morning (which was very sad so I won't say anymore on the matter.) I had to get up every two hours during the night to feed them. They were so cute and tiny! Enjoy all the cuteness from these pictures and videos!


This little one was my favorite :)




I love when the Calico one yawns in this one. :)

And I couldn't get the other cute video to load so maybe later.


 

2 comments:

  1. where did you get breast milk???? Now you know what it feels like to have a newborn:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was wondering! But these little kittens are soo precious! I sure wish cats never grew out of this stage haha.

    ReplyDelete