Thursday, October 27, 2011

General Conference Weekend

G.C. weekend my in-laws came up and we went to the first session of G.C. on Saturday! Russ and Debbie stayed one night with us in our humble apartment. And then Friday night we all stayed at Aunt Rhonda's house (Russ' sister).  Conference was amazing. I loved every bit of it. The spirit was so strong in there! I love it the most when everyone stands to sing... I've always imagined what it must feel like when everyone in the conference center stands to sing. It was better than I imagined! It was incredible. I remember thinking how could anyone NOT believe that the gospel is true?? Especially after feeling the amazing spirit in that conference center! It is definitely the place to take non members.  I was very grateful that we had the opportunity to go with Russ, Debbie and Rhonda.And the weather was so beautiful that day! Just perfect.                               






1 comment:

  1. I am jealous, I absolutely love going to conference! P.S.- Super cute dress!
    P.P.S.- I love your new blog design!
    P.P.P.S.- YOU're super cute and I love YOU!

    ReplyDelete