Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm 20!

Yes, it's true I'm not a teenager anymore. Sad, right? I think so. But cool too! My birthday was the best this year! Chelsea and momma Steed took me out for a day of shopping! It was really funny because when Chels came to the door to get me she surprised me by putting a princess crown on my head! I had to wear it while we shopped.
It was such a fun day! We went to the fashion show mall. And we had a delious lunch at the Red Velvet Cafe. Thank you Chelsea and Momma! I love you guys so much! You're the best!


Then after shopping we went back to their house where I changed into my new clothes and waited for Josh to pick me up.  Josh came and we left to go to the car where he gave me the cutest gift back with some of my favorite things! I didn't know what he had planned so it was a surprise.  He said I had to clost my eyes for part of the way. We started driving and he said he had some time to spare so we stopped at Kohls to shop a little. Then we left and I kept my eyes close...Aaaaannd surprise!! We arrived at my parents house where family and friends were waiting for us! It was so awesome! Both grandparents came, Justin and Rachel with their kids, Bayley and Spencer, Daren Stewart with his kids and Chelsea! lol Chelsea played it off well that she had no idea what Josh had planned.  Mom made cafe rio pork with their house dressing and it was SO GOOD. And of course she made my favorite mint chocolate chip ice cream cake!


It was so smokey!
We opened presents...
Joe's awesome gift of jewelry and ONE pixie stick. That made me laugh lol

Ben gave me Shockers!

Mom gave me cute shoes I wanted

And BIG surprise!! Josh and Mom and Dad got me a sewing machine!!
I was SO happy! And Grandma Grossman got me a bunch of assecories for it.
Overall it was such a good day! I got to spend it with people I love. Plus good food! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment